Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blog report #8






This is my 8th blog report. Actually this week, we haven’t done anything. We just checked our progress and planned to make a nice final presentation. We downloaded photo shop program to make one shape with sticking multiple pictures. I felt the photo shop program is really hard to control. I've seen many lessons in Korean cite about how to do photo shop. To get better job, I need to learn how to control photo shop. It’s almost different with paint (which is in our computers) program. Photo shop needs detail hand skill to revision pictures than Paint program. Of course, photo shop program has more functions than Paint. It’s all helpful functions and also it was new to me. I think controlling photo shop is also need to us to make good results. I will be trying to learn more about photo shop, and we will start our new one as soon as possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment