Monday, March 31, 2014

blog report #9



This is my blog report #9. I went to a trip last week so unfortunately I couldn't participate on my project. However, I took many pictures during the trip. I think it helped to gain my ability in photography. I went to Los Angles  Grand Canyon, Bryon Canon, Yosemite Park, Las Vegas, and San Francisco. This trip was little bit tough to me but I think it was very meaningful and it was really beautiful also. And I met a person during the trip who is really like to take pictures, he gave me advises about photography. He showed me some pictures that he took before, those were really awesome and professional. I thought I can be as him after more practices and more efforts. Those pictures really motivated me about photography, so I will be learning more passionately than before. Finally, these are pictures that I took while I’m traveling!












1 comment: