Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blog report #11




This is my 11th blog report. Last week, I tried to get finished on my flag project but there were some difficulties to finish. We had to use photo shop program to get stuck the pictures to make a flag form. However, Photo shop program is too advanced to use for me. I searched for solution but it didn't work well for me. I really will get finished the flag in several days. Today, I made ‘AJHS’ letters with banana. Our plan was not that one but I wanted to increase skills to take pictures. I took pictures from all the different angles and tried to know the differences. I promised with Mrs. Raville that I will be going to take pictures from different angles and know the differences from last Friday group conference. I did it but I didn't catch something enough, so I will try again as soon to know direct differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment