Monday, April 7, 2014

Blog report #10


This is my 10th blog report. Last week, I looked up some information about how to use a photo shop program. I knew that there are so many things that I can do with it such as making a picture likes a painting. I can make it with one simple touch and it was new to me. I thought I can use it when I edit my pictures for the 20% project. Last Friday, Mrs. Raville told us that we have not enough time to finish up the projects. I think we did half of our project until now. We have to boost up and should have something to make our final presentation portfolio. Our this week goal is to finish the flag project which is decorated with Korean foods. It’s really excited to wait to see a nice result of our project! I will report our result on this week blog report. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment