Sunday, February 23, 2014

#4 Blog report



This is my fourth blog report about our project. Actually we didn't have much time to do our project. We keep working on the heart shape. We had some time to work on research project about 20% time in the class time, we had found some helpful sites which can help our project. I found 4 sites and these sites have so much information all about photography. I can question them or can read some information, so I think it will be very helpful to learn more. Ye seul and I take pictures individually. We don't have extra time to meet after the school time to. So we plan to meet at weekend if we have enough time, and we will talking about what we pictured, or about our next shapes. I think we are doing fine right now, and we plan to our next photograph, the change of the sky! This project will be finished than other ones, because I think it is the most easiest project from our shapes.

1 comment:

  1. But you did do some research about photography - so that is progress!

    ReplyDelete