Friday, February 28, 2014

Blog report #5




 

This is my fifth blog report. This week, we decided to change our plan. We thought making 6 complicated shapes are too hard. So we will do heart shape, JH cross letters shape and the Korean national flag. Also, we will keep sky project and food project. And we changed camera shape. We haven’t decided a new plan, this week’s plan will be finish the heart shape and make a new plan for the camera shape. And we also think about replace to another shape instead of camera. So, I will write my plan on my blog about the new plan for the camera. Last week, we did research project in our class. I went to many cites that helping me to learn about photography. I had five research question, and I researched about them and made note cards. I had learned many things during the research. That cites will be good source to me to learn new things about photography.

1 comment: