Sunday, February 16, 2014

Third report



 

This is my third blog report. We just started to take some pictures to make a heart shape. I’m trying to find and take pictures of red things. We were not sure about how many pictures to we have to take to make a shape. Because we’ve never tried this one before. Last Friday, we searched on other people’s result of this kind of picture. We thought we will need about 20 pictures to make a shape. However, the hard part of this progress is using our hand. W decided to make a layer of the heart shape with our hands, but it’s not working well. I took my bag, note, uniform, binder, workbook, book and clipboard for my red stuffs. During taking pictures of these, I thought I have much stuff that has red color. Our project is going well and we will cope with our problems as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment