Sunday, February 2, 2014

About my project







This blog will be about my English9 class project. Ye seul Hwang will be working with me. Our project is photographs. We got same cameras at the same time when was 1 month ago, but we are professional  at taking pictures. So we decided to learn more in the 20% time, and we will make a nice photo folio with our pictures. It will be not good as that much, but we will do our best. I’m not sure about my mentor yet, but I think the mentors of me are all the people who are good at taking pictures. Bloggers about photographs and professional photographers are my mentors. I will search about them and learn from them. There will be many things to learn for me. I should study the functions about my camera Canon T3i. I wanted to use it but I didn’t knew how to use it properly. So, I will do my best and we will make a good result in the 20% time!

No comments:

Post a Comment